Search This Blog

G.I. Joe: Cobra Special #1 (One-Shot)


G.I. Joe: Cobra Special #1 (One-Shot)
CBZ | Sep 30, 2009 | 26 Pages (2 Covers) | 15.8 MB
Nobody dared follow Alan Moore's perfectly symmetrical Watchmen #5 story--until now, and to a comic book associated with a toy franchise at that! When I first browsed the pages of this special I noticed the repetition of the panels. Then I realized it was intended. And as it turns out, writer Mike Acosta and artist Antonio Fuso not only managed to pull this one off, they aced it. Using the original Cobra miniseries and the symbiosis between twins Xamot and Tomax as takeoff point, Acosta and Fuso together craft a symmetrical standalone storyline that further expands the Cobra mythos as well as expounds on philosophical ruminations on free will and freedom of choice.

Download MIRROR #1

Download MIRROR #2

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment